INFORMATION WE ARE COLLECTING
When you accept, confirm, agree, register or subscribe to our services, we collect personal information, that can identify you (“PII”) such as your full name, age, email address, biological sex, physical address for the creation of an account. When you register as a member of the Site, you may provide us with Sensitive Data and Information regarding your choice of investments, portfolio allocation, financial decisions etc. That information will be associated with your profile and therefore become PII (Person Identifiable Information).
If you have registered and decided to avail of our services on our website, we collect some additional Sensitive Personal Data (SPD) in order to complete the transaction, and this information is collected by third-party payment gateways, SPD information includes billing address, debit card and credit card details, CVV number, expiry date or 3D secure password; online banking username and password.
We assure your security but while availing any of the payment methods available on the website, the website will not assume liability, monetary or consequential, for any loss caused to the User due to payment issues arising out of transaction or usage of data provided to gateway partner.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CONNECTED ACCOUNTS
- We also give users an option to log in with their third-party account (social media) to our koinstation.com account, if users does not want to register directly entering the data if there is a login from any social media account whose option is given on the website we may collect certain information stored in your account such as:
- Facebook: KoinStation may allow you to connect a Facebook page or profile to your KoinStation account. In which case, we will retrieve certain information from Facebook regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile images, display name, username/page ID or profile ID, access tokens. This data will only be used by koinstation.com to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties. This data will only be used by KoinStation to provide you with the services you expect and will not be shared with any third parties.
- Twitter: KoinStation may allow you to connect a Twitter page or profile to your KoinStation account. In which case, we will retrieve certain information from Twitter regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile image, display name, username/page ID or profile ID, access tokens. This data will only be used by koinstation.com to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties.
Youtube: Koinstation.com may allow you to connect a Youtube page or profile to your KoniStation account. In which case, we will retrieve certain information from YouTube regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile image, display name, username/page ID or profile ID, access tokens. This data will only be used by koinstation.com to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties.
Future Third Parties: We may receive personal data about you and your activity from additional third parties in the future, including advertisers and partners we work with koinstation.com Services.
- When we add another social media handle through which you can log in to koinstation.com we will revise and also share an update with our users.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, the main purpose of conducting personal information about our users in the following ways:
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided it including, without information, to enable us to process and fulfil your subscription or other requests.
To send you information about your relationship or transaction with us
To notify you about our products, services and special offers.
To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
To enhance or develop features, products and services.
To allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on the Sites.
To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our website users base and usage platforms.
To allow other select companies to send you promotional materials about their products and services.
We may also use the information we collect in order to operate, maintain and improve the system that provides the Services. You authorize us to do so and acknowledge that this may also result in improvements of KoinStation Services.
USAGE OF COOKIES AND FOR COLLECTING ANONYMISED DATA
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet services provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp. and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically collected data to other data we collect about you. We do this mainly to improve services. We offer you to improve marketing, analytics, and/or Website performance and functionality.
USAGE OF THIRD PARTY PLUGINS AND COLLECTION OF DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
- KoinStation Website may include some functionally to enable sharing via crypto wallets, third-party social media applications, such as Facebook Twitter, etc. . These social media applications may be used to log in to the website and users already stored information on these social media also get collected with us. We do not have any control over or responsibility for, the information collected from your social media handles.
Advertisements and Third-Party Sites
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Except as otherwise described in the Policy, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your information with third parties. However, in some cases for which can’t excuses ourselves or are so bound, we share your information as follows:
- With Affiliates: We may share your PII with affiliates and businesses.
- With Service Providers: We may use other companies to perform services including without limitation facilitating some aspects of our Site such as processing credit card transactions sending emails and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your PII solely for the purposes of providing these services to you on our behalf.
- With Business Partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our sites, we may share PII with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services and promotions. When you elect to engage in a particular business partner’s other or program, you authorize us to provide your information to that business partner.
Special Circumstances: We also may disclose your PII:
- Legal Disclosure
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand a court order, or another request from law enforcement or government agency, to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- Change in Control or Sale
We in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the site of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy can share your information as and when required and the same will be notified to our users via email.
- Service Providers
We use others to help us provide our Services (e.g., maintenance, analysis, audit, payment, fraud detection, marketing and development). They will have the access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to not to disclose or use it for purposes.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR SUBSCRIBERS/ MEMBERS/ USERS OF THE SITE:
IF YOU SELECT TO MAKE YOUR PROFILE’S DATA VIEWABLE TO OTHER SUBSCRIBERS/ MEMBERS/ USERS. THEN SUBSCRIBERS/ MEMBERS/ USERS SHALL CONTACT YOU AND SHARE DATA UPON ACCEPTANCE ON SHARED INVITATION BY OTHER USER. IN CASE SUBSCRIBERS/ MEMBERS/ USERS WISH TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR NOT TO OTHERWISE SHALL MAKE NECESSARY CHANGES IN THE SETTINGS. FURTHER YOU ACCEPTING THE INVITATION SHALL BE ON YOUR OWN RISK, COST AND CONSEQUENCE THEREOF.
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
- We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the koinstatoin.com Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the koinstation.com Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and receiving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of koinstation.com Service. For example, we keep your workout history, exercise history, logged workout and health data and account information.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will refrain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or
Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security for our users.
HOW WE KEEP USERS PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We use the appropriate technical and organizational measures to produce the Personal Data that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your Personal Data.
While information security risks are always evolving, so are the controls. The controls so implemented are periodically received as part of internal and external audits.
If you are under the age of 18 years, you must not use our application or submit your personal information unless you have the consent of or are supervised by a parent guardian.
IN CASE OF GRIEVANCES
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website is controlled by KoinStation USA. By accessing our website or buying our services, you agree to the laws of the USA. All matters relating to the use of our website and the purchase of any products or services through this site will come under the State of Delaware Jurisdiction.